SUNSET_MEMORIES

by ODDEEO

supported by
Brian
Brian thumbnail
Brian you were trouble when you walked in Favorite track: >I_knew....
Tyler Ray
Tyler Ray thumbnail
Tyler Ray I will live to be 100 and this will still hold up as one of my favorite Vocaloid albums. There is not a single track I dislike or am hesitant to like. ODDEEO, man. Favorite track: >This_feeling_is_a_cliché....
Stephen Thornton
Stephen Thornton thumbnail
Stephen Thornton I keep coming back to listen to This_feeling_is_a_cliche, but I get sucked in by the rest of the album. 10/10 Favorite track: >This_feeling_is_a_cliché....
Geet
Geet thumbnail
Geet pure 80's syth magic! every track on this album ties in with each other perfectly and the entire thing just gives off this lovely, chill, romantic feeling. the perfect soundtrack for falling in love with your robot bff to ;) 2016's barely started and i've already found of my favourite albums. give it a go! Favorite track: >This_feeling_is_a_cliché....
Conor Ellis
Conor Ellis thumbnail
Conor Ellis Such great composition and Vocaloid programming. I can't get enough of the soaring synth lines and huge 80's drums. Favorite track: >I_think_I_found_love....
/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

      $4 USD  or more

     

1.
04:06
2.
3.
4.
5.

about

>Let's_prolong_this_feeling_to_infinity...

credits

released January 29, 2016

music: ODDEEO
cover art: ODDEEO

tags

license

all rights reserved

about

Vocallective Records

We publish a variety of music featuring voice synths.

contact / help

Contact Vocallective Records

Streaming and
Download help

Redeem code

Track Name: >I_knew...
Gumi:

>As you hold my hand,
>my heart tantrums violently for more.
>As you touch my face,
>my head turns this want to a need for more.
>While I feel your heart
>playfully dancing along with mine,
>And while we shelter within our own embrace.

>let's prolong this feeling to infinity.
Track Name: >This_feeling_is_a_cliché...
Gumi:

>And after all this time
>I thought I'm sure
>that I would
>never fall for love like fools

>But when I notice that you laugh at love with me...

>How?!

>Maybe I was just overthinking it,
>Maybe I was just a bit too dense.

>Maybe disaster strikes my heart again if I'm not cautious enough. 

>Maybe I'm just a bit delirious
>Maybe there's just not enough time
>out there for me to figure all this out...

>And after all this time
>I thought I'm sure
>Believing stupid
>love songs make a fool.

>But when I notice that you also laugh with me...

>I feel so free

>And all this time
>I was alone
>I should've known that
>you were never gone.

>I knew from there that you may be the one for me...

Bridge:

>We watched the sunset together,
>in the back of your BlackFin corvette,
>but in the back of my head
>and in the depths of my heart
>I knew...<3

>Oh wouldn't it be
>so full of irony
>that I feel this way?

>Fate is taunting me and I know fate is on its way

[Sax solo]

>And after all this time
>I thought I'm sure
>that I would
>never fall in love with you

>But when I noticed from the way you look at me...

>I can't believe

>That all this time
>I'm in a gaze,
>I cannot hide the redness from my face

>I knew from there that I'm a foolish girl in love...

>How?!
Track Name: >It_can't_be...
Gumi:

>Before the night is over,
>before our youth is gone.

>Don’t wanna wait till i’m sober,
>to say I’m in love.

>Oh It feels like the world is spinning faster
than the usual oh

>The way I feel, is a little short of living in a second dream, oh

>Oh the neon lights sway across the night life,

>Oh the signs and boulevards will guide me to you.

>Before the night is over,
>before our youth is gone.

>Don’t wanna wait till i’m sober,
>to say I’m in love.

>Before the night is over,
>before the magic is gone.

>Don’t wanna wait till i’m sober,
>to say I’m in love.
Track Name: >I_think_I_found_love...
Gumi:

>Hold, we’re higher than high
>the world seems so much smaller from here...
>Touch,
>The wildest of fires,
>my heart will burn eternally…

>Oh I will find our salvation through loving you for life...
>I know we'll be alright throughout the night.

>I think I found love
>I think i found Love with you
>The raw sensation I felt
>I found with you…

>I think I found love
>I think i found Love I'm sure
>The Revelation I felt
>was part of you...

>Feel,
>my heart is aflame
>hotter than the billions of stars

>Brace,
>the impact of love.
>I can't move, you've swept me off my feet.

>Oh I will find our salvation through loving you for life...
>I know we'll be alright throughout the night.

>I think I found love
>I think I found love in you...
>The heartfelt comfort and peace
>resides in you..

>I think I found love
>I think I found love, I knew...
>The everlasting embrace
>I felt from you..

>I know I found love!

>As you hold my hand,
>my heart tantrums violently for more.
>As you touch my face ,
>my head turns this want to a need for more.
>While I feel your heart
>playfully dancing along with mine,
>And while we shelter within our own embrace.
>let's prolong this feeling to infinity.
Track Name: >But_even_then...
Gumi:

>We watched the sunset together,
>in the back of your BlackFin corvette,
>but in the back of my head
>and in the depths of my heart
>I knew...<3

>Where are we now?

>Oh we’re in another world somehow

>Where oh where are we now...

>As long as you’re here with me...
>I just have to believe...

>But even then I knew…